Finally, Ronan Keating released his fifth solo album, Songs For My Mother. This album is specially tributed for his late mother, Marie Keating on the Mother's day this month. His mother passed away due to cancer in 1998. Later, Ronan and his family set up The Marie Keating Foundation in memory of her; a charity that strives to raise awareness of cancer and raises funds for mobile cancer awareness units. Moreover, in order to support the action of this foundation, he invites fans can write a special message on the artwork for his new album. Everyone who will pre-order the album will also be given the opportunity to donate £1 to the foundation.
The ten songs in the album are varied but all seem to have an important relationship on the album. Along with traditional folk songs such as “Wild Mountain Thyme” and “Carrickfergus”, the album includes tunes by musicians such as Bob Dylan, ElvisJoni Mitchell, song ‘Mamas Arms’, a song that helped Ronan through his grieving for his mother Marie. The album also includes a brand new version of This Is Your Song - a tune written for both his parents that first appeared on Ronan’s No1 2002 solo album Destination.
I am listening this album recently, I like them all. May you all enjoy the songs in this album, as well as I do.
1. Time After Time (4:10)
2. Make You Feel My Love (3:30)
3. Both Sides Now (3:58)
4. Vincent (4:14)
5. Carrickfergus (4:28)
6. I Believe I Can Fly (4:44)
7. Mama's Arms (3:05)
8. The Wild Mountain Thyme (4:13)
9. Suspicious Minds (3:37)
10. This Is Your Song (3:59)
You may download this album HERE.
ENJOY!!
The ten songs in the album are varied but all seem to have an important relationship on the album. Along with traditional folk songs such as “Wild Mountain Thyme” and “Carrickfergus”, the album includes tunes by musicians such as Bob Dylan, ElvisJoni Mitchell, song ‘Mamas Arms’, a song that helped Ronan through his grieving for his mother Marie. The album also includes a brand new version of This Is Your Song - a tune written for both his parents that first appeared on Ronan’s No1 2002 solo album Destination.
I am listening this album recently, I like them all. May you all enjoy the songs in this album, as well as I do.
1. Time After Time (4:10)2. Make You Feel My Love (3:30)
3. Both Sides Now (3:58)
4. Vincent (4:14)
5. Carrickfergus (4:28)
6. I Believe I Can Fly (4:44)
7. Mama's Arms (3:05)
8. The Wild Mountain Thyme (4:13)
9. Suspicious Minds (3:37)
10. This Is Your Song (3:59)
You may download this album HERE.
ENJOY!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment