May 22, 2009

something useless that you'll get bored of

- It's kinda silly story. I forget my last blog's e-mail and password so I can't login. That's why I use this blog. Actually this is my old blog that I forgot a few months ago, but i don't know why, today I can login with this empty account. So silly!!

- Why do I write here? The answer is I don't know. I just think that I have limited brain memory so i can't remember all of the things i ever think of. Right now I just wanna write about myself and my page. I bet you'll get bored if you don't really like reading texts on your screen. That's fine. You're not forced to read. I just wanna write, If you read this, it's gonna be a pleasure for me, if you give any comment, thank you then, if you skip this page, it's alright.


- Crying. A girl thing. I have to admit that I was a sloppy girl when I was in junior high school. I don't know why, maybe I was a victim of drama movies at the time, hahaha... But I was tough when I went to high school. How about now, college? I don't know. My friends in college always assume that I am a tough girl, they never see me cry. One of them ever heard me cry ;) Nowadays, I don't like to publish my crying. Kind of expensive thing, ha? hahaha... I'm a shoulder when one or two of my friends need me to cry on. So, Should I cry?! When they cry, there must be one to be the tough one. WHo? ME. But it doesn't mean I never cry. I cry when I'm afraid, mad, or sad. when no one seems could help me. So, whose shoulder should I cry one? of course, my father. JC. In some time when I need to cry, I pray. I mean, crying out loud (without disturbing anyone else) in my room, telling him what I feel, what I expect, what I want. He seemed to hear, I felt better after that.


- ME. That's all I have in myself. I'm just an ordinary 20's girl that you'll ignore on the street who have a dream. I like to think any kind of things before I sleep, maybe you can say I plan my dream, but sometimes I fear of it. I fear of what's gonna happen. Yes, I fear of future. Why? because it's mystery. I fear of future that someday we got to say goodbye (with any kind of types) to somebody or something we love.

- According to the test I had recently, it was proved that I am a phlegmatic person. Firstly I thought there's something wrong with the test. I'm not that 'peaceful' person. But then, I realize that I got wiser than before (hooray!), I like to be the person in the middle that sometimes take a positive thing while people judge on something. Judgment won't make things better, because what you say is a curse. be careful of it!

- I like gaming, but I'm not a freak. I used to XD, not anymore because I'm getting older, it's time to do something more important. Watching movies is one of my hobby. horror movies, used to like it. but I prefer romance movies as well.
Sometimes I create it on my own, hahaha... collecting albums, cds is also interesting for me. Karaokeing time! XD

- Girls = shopping. I don't know why, girls like shopping. But I don't. It's just waste of time and money, especially without buying anything or buying something useless. i only buy shoes, clothes, or bags when I want or need one. But I like buying books or just screening books in the bookstore. It takes time, but it's worth for me. I have some books that I haven't finished readi
ng. I know it's useless. but someday I'll finish them.

- Obsession. What am I in the future? don't know for sure. But I have some obsessions. Be a great book writer, or script writer for movies, or be the actress? haha.. Kind of interesting thing. JK Rowling & Zhang Zi Yi prove it, man!
Secretary? one of my experience. interesting job, but no good future from it. just stuck inside! But it's one thing I can consider.
Journalism? VOA? one of my dream since junior high school until now. But which one should I choose? Still confuse of it. Any suggestion from you will be great!
A good mom? WOW... someday, I will.


- DOGS. I love dogs so much. I wanna have some cute or displace
d dogs in my house. Dogs are my best friend. I have one in my house. She's my best friend. Shiro, I miss you...


- Getting bored already? I'll write part 2 someday. It's gonna make you bored. even more. hihihi...



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space