September 07, 2010

All izz Well

All izz Well is an interesting quotation from a Hindi movie - 3 idiots. It means that you say to your heart that everything is gonna be alright so you have more strength to face the problem of yours. And that is what I'm mumbling in my mind because of some things suddenly come to mind.

Future - I used to fear of future, I don't know why. But I tried to enjoy the "Present" (aka now) and it worked. And once again I don't know why why it suddenly came and I feel like I can't touch anything about the future.

Friendship - I am so thankful of having such of good friends. But somehow, I tried to do something right to one of my friend, but I don't think that the person got my point right. I know I was betting my friendship, but I thought that I had nothing to lose. And suddenly (again!) my phlegmatic side arose. I was just in progress of losing a friendship.

F F F - yeah besides future and friendship, there's another F F F comes to mind. I don't know what to do or feel right now. I just can pray and hope that everything is gonna be alright and everything is gonna be right in time. All izz well. Amen.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space