September 04, 2010

Thank You for Stopping By

Even though you are imperfect person

I know you tried

Even though you failed sometimes

I know you wouldn't give up easily

That's why you were my best


As time goes by

I don't know why you changed that fast

to a person I barely know

You broke my heart like thousand times

from little things to a big surprises for me

Lots of questions for you in my mind

but will never come out

Lots of things I wanna tell you

but will never be told


I am here and you are there

We are on our own now

You don't know what I'm going through

You don't know how it feels

Too much for nothing

But I have to be stronger

Leave everything behind

Let it be just my memory of you

Thank you for stopping by

Thank you for being part of my story


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space